::click me::

Monday, September 26, 2011

Time out with Colleagues

It's good to have time-out session with colleagues after a stressful work once in awhile. I wanted to skip this drinking session, i even told Hobs i wont be going for it, but Mr. Sim said that this session is for more about giving me an early farewell gathering. A little too early, right? I mean, i am only leaving on November. But then, i feel bad if i don't go. After all, Jackie, Jinny and Syahrul were on off day, and still they come for this 'farewell'. Hobs was not very happy that i decided to go for this drinking session. But he gave green light in the end. It's not like i'm going to a pub and get crazy drinking like i used to have decades ago.

Above are the pics i took. Just a few snaps. We had good times though. The cat also joined us! I just realized that Jinny is afraid of cats. Funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss u Joy... ko di KL, saya pun di KL... but we never bump into each other eh??? Hehehehe.... besarnya KL... lol

Darlene JH said...

Even in KK pun seldom jumpa, apa lagi KL, right?! But then i'm glad we keep in touch with each other... biarpun thru blog... hahhaa