::click me::

Thursday, September 8, 2011

All is Good now.

Three days ago, on Sunday, if i am not mistaken,

I woke up at noon, ate lunch with Hobs, shared our interests in movies and musics, then he sent me off to work. I had a pretty normal happy day that Sunday.

When i reached work, i did the normal things i always do in office - flight preparation. During this period, i switched off my mobile. I was having some problem with my mobile recently - the battery kept draining. No matter how fully charged it was, it will be drained in an hour!

And so, after charging it for an hour, i switched it on. Dear God, i saw like 5 miss-calls from my sisters and a couple from Hobs. I was like - there must be something going on. A text received from my sis Suzan - 'Call me. Urgent!'

I called her right away.

My dad got a, well, no one knows exactly what but then all the symptoms are more likely to be Stroke. Dad all of sudden have a problem talking straight and he kept driving to the left. Mum had to take over driving and drove straight to a nearby clinic. Erm... not a good one Mum, you should just drive to a nearby Hospital, not clinic. But then, my other younger sister told me that my Dad really insisted to go to that clinic, all because the Doctor is a Kadazan and it would be a lot easier for my Dad to talk to him compare to others.

That Doctor can't confirmed what my Dad was having. So he asked my Dad to go to QEH. He did - accompanied by Mum and my other two sisters - Judy and Brenda. Over there, the Doc said - ahhh, it's nothing - it's just Hypertension.

With all the updates through phone from my sisters, I told Hobs that the Doc said it was just Hypertension, Blood Pressure related. It worried me like Hell, but Hobs said something that really calmed me up - it is Better to have that than Stroke. Lets hope it is not Stroke but just a Hypertension. Well, he's right!

The next day, my sis Suzan brought my Dad to another hospital at Lintas to have a check-up on his Hypertension level. Dear God, you had no idea how relieved i was that it was not a Stroke! Triggered but No! But i am glad he's fine now.

I wish i am back in Kampung now. I don't like things like this happen during my absence there. I need to be there so i will be less worried. Being here in KL away from them, really almost wreck my mind.

He's doing fine. Taking his medicine. He's a little stubborn but so far he's on with the Doc's advice.

What's on my head for the past few days?

Well, this is what : O Dearest God our Father, walk through our house and take away our worries and illnesses; and please watch over and heal our families in Jesus' name. Amen.

Me and my sisters had it posted on our FB wall.

Be well everyone! Including you, Dad!