::click me::

Friday, September 23, 2011

The Scientist - The Perfect Ending song...

Movie: Wicker Park
Starring: Josh Hartnett (my love) and Diane Kruger

I wrote about this movie on my previous blog. I am going to write about it again. Because to me, this is the best ROMANCE movie ever.

Because of one person, two couple were separated for years and only reunited after both found out the truth about the other person.

Good story. No. Not just good, but one hell of good movie!

Read the ending script. I am sure you guys want to try watch this movie.

At the restaurant

Alexx:
Who's to say this woman hasn't been in love with you for a really long time? And now that she found you again, she wasn't about to let you go twice.

Matthew:
What?

Alexx:
Maybe... the first time she saw you, maybe, she felt the way you did the first time you saw Lisa.

You remember that.

Love makes you do crazy things. Insane things. Things in a million years you never thought you'd see yourself do.

There you are doin' it. Can't help it.

Luke:
Lighten up, you guys. Can we change the subject?

I actually have something to cheer you up.

Did you, uh, leave a note with the bartender here a few days ago?

Matthew:
Yeah, I did. How do you know that?

Luke:
'Cause Lisa called.

Matthew:
What?

Luke:
Yeah! After you got off the phone. She said to meet her at 3 o'clock. She couldn't wait long, 'cause she had to get on a plane to London.

Matthew:
W-where am I supposed to meet her?

Luke:
She didn't say. She said you'd know. You don't know?

Alexx:
I think you know where. It hasn't been that long, has it?

Luke:
What? You know, uh... I'll ask Tony. Maybe he'll know something.

Matthew:
You knew she was here the whole time?

Alexx:
This belongs to you. It's from her.

---
A letter reads:

"Matt,

Please don't think that I'm running away from you. I was so overwhelmed when you asked me to move in. I couldn't speak. My answer, of course is YES.

I love you and can't wait to come home."

---

Alexx:
I'm not going to apologize for what I've done. This is for me to live with now. Now you see me for who I am.

Matthew:
Yes, I do.

At the airport

Lisa:
Hi, Alexx. You're never gonna believe what happened. Matthew's back in town. I was gonna meet him in the park, but he didn't show up.

Alexx:
Yeah... I know.

Lisa:
What do you mean?

Alexx:
Lisa, I've been doing some really horrible and selfish things.

Lisa:
What are you talking about?

Alexx:
I've been keeping you apart.

------

And the rest of the ending you can watch it here, with the perfect ending song by Coldplay's The Scientist.

Enjoy!

*ahhh, there is no embedded code* so, you need to click this link to watch.

Link : Wicker Park, ending scene.

No comments: