::click me::

Monday, September 12, 2011

Charice Pempengco

Charice Pempengco, she's a Darling. But this happens when people don't appreciate her, especially this Philippines' Sarah Geronimo. Who is this Sarah Geronimo? I don't give a damn who she is, but she's known better at her homeland only. Unlike Charice, she is WELL KNOWN worldwide.

I've been watching more and more of Charice in YouTube. I am proud of her - as a fan, I love her voice. She's doing incredibly amazing, and she's soooo blessed to have David Foster to lead her to be a STAR.

She was sabotaged by her own fellow Filipino singers when she came back to Philipines to perform. Watch the link here. Pity Charice. But you have mine and people around the world's supports!

You go, Charice. Again, you are a Darling. I'd like to give you a HUG and i want to see you become what you want, and i believe in YOU!

As for you, Sarah Geronimo - shame on you! I am truly dissapointed with you. But Hell, do i know you?! Nope. Not until i saw this video - such a wannabe. You can't go far like Charice. In fact, your fate is only at your local country. You are not famous at all unlike Charice. Sorry, but taking a shortcut doesn't put you on the same road as Charice. Charice is an International Star now... accept that and respect her when she's around you.

A person is a Star when she/he a well-known person in the world.

David Foster, Oprah Winfrey, Obama, Celine Dion and more famous people - do you think they know you, Sarah Geronimo? Nope. I guess your name doesn't ring a bell to them. But from this Video - I'm sure they all know you now as one of the most worst person in the entertainment industry. Again, SHAME ON YOU!

You have my full support, Charice Pempengco. I love you, my Darling and God bless you! Ignore Sarah. Don't ever put her name as one of your Idols. She's not worth it.

One of my favs performance of Charice. Watch! She's amazing!