::click me::

Sunday, September 18, 2011

F word to what i do

Unfortunately, my mobile didn't save my blog draft just now. So now i have to re-type everything.

Customer service. That's what i do. And i'm tired and sick of doing it.

I don't like serving you.
I don't like to act nice in front of you but in another language i would actually bitch about you.
I don't like to smile to people who is ugly. I mean the attitude.
I hate people who have bad body odour, bad breath, alcohol smell.
I don't like people who don't speak English and orders me to call other people who can speak their language.
I hate people who bring golfbag and act rich but in reality, they are actually not.
I hate when they ask if possible to have an empty seat next to them. Stupid. Buy extra seat if you want to seat alone!
I hate people blaming the road traffic as a reason why they come late.
I hate imposter, trying luck to get to another country with fake document.

Clearly, i'm done with this job. I am done with all this crappy requests.

I'm looking forward to do one thing that does not require me to understand ones need. I want a task where people follow the rules without asking why.

But here i am. Stuck. And still doing it.

Show me the way. Will definitely leave all this behind me.

Show me the way. And i will go.