::click me::

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

strange and beautiful & wicker park

Strange And Beautiful. I've been always listening to this song. Til now, this is still the best song. If you guys listen to this song... u might find it very moving, dark with lights, i don't know. Just love it.

And only today, i got to know who is the singer of that song. - Aqualung. Well, didn't really know this singer well but he made the song good with his voice and the piano.

To me, it sounds so mystery. Mystery with so much love in it.

I know this song from a movie. The movie's title, WICKER PARK, it is a love story of Matt and Lisa - played by (my love...) Josh Hartnett and Diane Kruger.

I just can't describe how i love the movie and of course, the song completes the whole meaning of the movie.

My recommendation to girls out there. Watch this movie. It's worth it. Trust me.