::click me::

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

of Mr. Depp and Ms. Cotillard and a little bit of Ms. Paradis

Good Lord.

I am so in love with Johnny Depp!

I bet everyone is. Im a bit jealous with Vanessa Paradis. Plus the children? You are damn lucky girl. I envy this family!

I like him being so mysterious man.

Oh, i just love him. I do.

Here is the latest movie of him.

Public Enemies.



I just love the way he reacted plus the sad sad looking-face when his girlfriend was arrested in front of him and he couldn't do anything about it. And his face when he drove away from that place crying and sobbing for he knew it from that moment, that it would be the last time he will ever see her. Geez... that's a real touching part!


and i think i have a new favorite actress in mind. Marion Cotillard. After watching La Vie en Rose, i think she is the top actress now - hey, don't forget, she's an Oscar winner! By the way, it is tough job to be the legendary French singer, Edith Piaf. I don't think there will be another actress that could act as perfect as Ms. Cotillard. She is indeed a talented actress. 100%!



Well then. Enjoy. Public Enemies and La Vie en Rose.