::click me::

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge

I didn't know about this lounge at all.

I was so bored waiting for Bob. And while eating MeeHoon Soup i bought from my office, i was looking for acoustic version songs through YouTube.

And i found this BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge! Which is totally going to be my favorite spot after this.

Here are the songs i find very interesting and very acoustic! In fact, they sing other bands' or other singer's masterpiece. I must say they are very talented singers as they are able to sing a song that isn't theirs.

Nice, huh?!

Enjoy.


Paramore : Use Somebody (Kings of Leon cover)



One Republic : Mercy (Duffy cover)



The Noisettes : When You Were Young (The Killers cover)
* Hell i don't know anything about The Noisettes at all, but after watching this - Damn, she's good! I did some Google about The Noisettes, they sing good songs too! Bob, tolong download dulu their album ok....



Avril Lavigne : The Scientist (Coldplay cover)
*can't find a better video of this, just open your ears and listen la ok.



Well, you can enjoy more with video posted in YouTube.

Ta-ta.