::click me::

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

of Ah Yen's big day and Adam Lambert and 2012

Bernadette Chung got married last Saturday, on 21 November 2009! Yey Ben, finally! The thing is, i felt left behind because i didn't get the chance to attend her big day, to at least celebrate with her. She invited me about a month ago, i had to turned it down. I had to working. No annual leave. All booked for my Christmas and New Year holiday. Geez....

Hope Ben understands my situation, being so far away from home, it is not easy for me to just jump here and there.

Sorry Ben. I bet you had great times on that day. All i can do is to congratulate you both and see the pictures that Zena, Audrey and Chris uploaded in the Facebook.

One person, really came into my mind was Leon. He, of course, was one of Ben's closest friend. Wouldn't it be just marvelous if he is still around.

Rest in Peace, dear friend. Wish you were here.

Well Ben, i am sooooooo happy for ya.

Apart from that, Adam Lambert's song Time for Miracles is an absolute great song! Good choice for taking that song into 2012 soundtrack. He of course my AMERICAN IDOL favorite. He is, indeed, the best in AI history. Agree?! Me sooo agree with myself!

Kris Allen, you are cute... but i like Lambert more. It's his voice that i can't resist from. His creativity. Again, he is the best! (My my... my gorgeous friend, DetroitRox - i am sure she sooooo gonna disagree with me... hahha! Lov u, girl)

As for the movie, it is good to see John Cusack back on track. It's a good movie. Let's just hope that kind of natural disaster won't happen to our world. Not now, not in the future.

Finger-crossed.

Click here to watch the first video of Adam Lambert for his song Time for Miracles which was featured in 2012 movie.

Oh, just a quick note - I LOVE THE LITTLE GIRL IN THE MOVIE. SHE IS JUST SO CUTE!