::click me::

Sunday, October 16, 2011

The words -DON'T WANT

I read in my company website KALMAN, that my dispatch service extended until 6th November 2011. Well, looks like i'm going leave KL again very soon.

But, my heart now keeps telling me this is not going to be an easy departure. This time i feel a little bit harder than before.

I don't want to go back to KK. If i leave, Hobs is going to be alone here. I mean, alone in the house. Daniel is back to KK for good since August.

But again, i don't want to stay working here in KL! Seriously i cannot adapt the way Korean works here. Other colleagues are fine but not the Koreans.

Working with them will only make my life even difficult.

I don't want to go but i don't want to stay.

This afternoon he said to me, i will be alone here when you finally leave KL on November. I said, i know and i don't feel like i want to go. Then he said, see, you were given the option to stay but you decided to go instead. And i replied, eventually, you'll be back too, right? He answered, yes, next year. But until then, i'll be alone here....

Pity my Hobs....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joy, u going bck kk for good ka? Why? BTW, are u using samsung galaxy? Ok ka tu fon?

Darlene JH said...

Jaime, i've been back to KK for good since March 2010. But due to no-operation flight from KK to Seoul for 6months, saya kena pinjam KL since June 2011 lagi. Will be back to KK this mid-Nov... KK resume flight sudah... hihii.

Saya tdk pakai Galaxy la, but my Boss is. The model is good, but another version of Galaxy baru kluar... itu lagi bagus and interesting. I think u know which one - Galaxy S2.