::click me::

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Okay...

So, my Kalman (company website) said my dispatch service in KLIA will end on the 6th November 2011. Meaning, on the 7th November, i should be back in KK. But then again, ROK feels that i should stay in KLIA until KK flight resumes which is on the 17th. Okay... no problem. I'm not in a rush either. Then, my KK Boss emailed me that i should be going back on the 7th. I said, i have no problem with that too - only that, you have to talk to ROK regarding that. I'm not in that level to speak with ROK. That should be a communication between Boss to Boss - Korean way la... if this is a local company, Boss ka, Staff ka, Kuli ka... hantam saja.

Long story short - they decided to let me go on the 19th. So, my last day in KLIA will be on the 18th. Kitai betul, kena pula Boeing 747-400... geez!

Anyways, that's all good with me. I am okay with all that, after all, i get to stay longer with my Hobs here. All i really want is, at the end of this whole thing, i must be back at my hometown. There is no other place like home, indeed.

I know Korean Air will only operates few months in KK after this November operation resumes. I heard, February 2012 would be the final month? I don't know... that's what the rumors said. Even Denpasar staff told me that. Hmmm... i love Korean Air because the money is damn good plus the bonuses twice a year and of course the once in a year staff's incentive! But then again, if the company's fate should be short-lived, then there is nothing else i can do about it. I guess, i have to look for another.

Then... this is the Big news of all. It really made my day! My sister wants me to join her setting up this Travel Agency of hers! I don't know if working with the family is good or not but still, working with people you love is just something wonderful you could've imagined.

And of course, i said YES! At least i am not completely out of job!

So far soooo good and OKAY to me!

Ciao!

No comments: