::click me::

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Definitely not my day.

When i think i have done much possible work tasks in order to make sure flight goes smoothly, my Boss didn't think so.

That's what exactly happened just now.

For the first time, he was really mad at me. He kept telling that i didn't do my job. I have feeling he was very frustrated with me.

As much as think that i did pretty well just now, that did not worked for him.

I'm sad because i left such a bad impression to him.

How do i make it right to him now? I feel really really bad. In fact, i am still shocked with all the things he said towards me. Worse, he said it all in front all other colleagues.

He's dissappointed with me. To tell the truth i felt the same way too. Only if i could turn back time.

I felt really bad the fact that he was not happy with me job, the rest of the colleagues had to stay longer at that time because he was lecturing me. He was actually not happy with all of us but 80%, no... I think 90% was all about me.

As he finished lecturing us, he just left. He really showed his dissappointment.

I have a good colleagues, though. They somehow disagreed with whatever he said about me. Anthony said, he didn't know anything about what we were doing because he doesn't, in fact, never keep or hold the walkie-talkie with during flight operation.

Jinny said she knows exactly how i feel. She's been there before. She had even worse than what i just had. Jackie, in the other hand, said to me that what he said was totally wrong and not think or even worry about that because he had enough pressure already the whole day and that was what made him finally burst all the anger.

Despite all that, i still feel very bad. For years, not one ever been that angry about my job.

I can't promise anything too. No matter how good and efficient i am, he will never notice that now that i am such a big dissappointment to him.

I am not going to change in order to pleased him. I did pretty well, too bad he didn't see that.

This just so happened at a wrong day at a wrong situation and i was caught in between. And so i got all the blames.

I do feel bad but i can't turn back the time to make things right in his eyes, right?

I 'bitched' about what i do in my previous blog. This one of the reasons. And i just don't like it.

ROK, i apologized - I love this job because the money is good, but i don't like it if people don't appreciate my work. And i apologize that i've ruined your mood and spoiled your already-spoilt-day. Drag us all to your spoilt day if that would make you feel better.

But what else can i say. Work is work, good or bad, at the end of the day, boss is still a boss. All i can do is nod my head without saying a word to redeem my pride.

What a day! Hopefully, tomorrow will be better. After all, tomorrow is another day.

No comments: