::click me::

Sunday, October 9, 2011

What a tiring day!

Woke up early, i mean REAL early. I went to Kinarut Tamu with my parents and sister Judy. We shopped a lot of fresh items to be cooked for Judy's engagement.

Went home after spending almost two hours shopping.

At home, peeled onions, chopped chillies and vegetables.

My aunt and her two sons came over to deliver seven crates of Tiger Beer. Entertained them for an hour before they left.

Took a quick rest for an hour and then went out again to Servay Supermarket to buy 6kgs of meat and few other things. Stopped over at a bakery shop to buy 1kg of cake.

Reached home and started to slice all meat into small cubes.

Then, we went to attend Mass at Terawi Church. After service was over, bumped into my best friend aka my cousin and her family. She's heavily pregnant now with second child. Chit chat for about 20 minutes and left.

Went to 818 restaurant to have dinner with Judy's future in-laws family. Spent about 2 hours there.

Reached home and cousins already there to make the night merrier for us. Chat til past midnight and now i really need to get back to sleep while cousins are still having fun outside.

My eyes couldn't take it anymore. My sleep will be only for 3 hours and have to wake up early later at 5pm to cook my dish for the engagement lucheon.

Will also have to bathe our dog Q.

Tired. And will be going to have another tiring day later.

Wish me luck. Hope i will not pass out later...

No comments: