::click me::

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Old deleted, New created.

Yep. This blog is totally NOT my first.

I created many blog before this blog. But then, since tidak beroperasi that well, so, i create a new one.

Teda salah mah kan....? :)

I can't really recall what was my last blog about. I really love writing diary during my teen years, as i got older... i always thought of getting a new diary for me to write, tapi... iyalah, tua sudah kan, ada hati lagi mau tulis tulis...

Anyways,

What brings me to blog is because i think this is a way for me to remember whatever things that have come across my mind. I am a forgetful person, so, blogging is a good way for me to remember a few little things that i wouldn't want to forget.

I lost a friend on the 23rd March 2009. Received a call from a friend. It was at 5:30am. What a devastated news! Went straight to the police station to meet his wife, a friend as well. When i found her crying, helplessly, on that chair that morning, it really hit me, it broke my heart.

Asthma attack while driving himself to a nearby 24hrs clinic. Hit the road divider. Died on the spot.

Both husband and wife are my ex-housemate. We stayed together for 2 years.

Ups and downs? We always share that moments together. Conflict? We had our moments of that too, but it was more about loving and taking care of each other as a family.

I love both of them very much. With all my hearts, they are truly like a family to me.

A few of his things are left in this house. Those thing reminds me of him. And Anna, his wife.

She will survive this hard times. I will help her in every way i could.

Anna, life is definitely a long lesson in humanity. This is a part of it. You must learn to be strong and survive life. Trust me, he is around to see you through this lesson.

Hafiz, rest in peace. You will always be remembered.
(1981-2009)

No comments: