::click me::

Sunday, April 12, 2009

11:24pm

What a day! Really tired but i enjoyed every minute of it.
We spent a few hours at Tampasak - a small family gathering. Nothing much, just makan makan and pukul gong.
The thing that i enjoyed most was being with my little cousins. We played PS2 and PSP all day. It was fun spending time with them.
Suzan came a little late and it was already raining when she arrived. She was still in her Air Asia uniform. Funny.
We left the place at around 5pm. On our way home, we saw an accident. The plat number was 1899. Hmmm... 4D.
Me, my aunt, grandma and mum reached home first whilst Suzan, Judy & Brenda went to fetch our cousin, Boy, from his workplace at Karamunsing. He will be staying another night at our house.
At this time, my grandma is sleeping. She is a little bit drunk. And the rest of the family members are watching UNBORN movie. I am not watching it but the TV is right behind me. I am not watching it but i could hear every single word from the movie. I am just not a big fan of horror movie.
I am sleepy now. Want to go to sleep but takut sikit to go to the room.
But, what the hell ~ i am so sleepy... need to go to sleep!
Oh, met an old friend at Gaya Street this morning. Chris. He is married now, he introduced me to his wife. They have a kid, if i am not mistaken - 6 months old. I think i congratulated him, i don't know - ingat ingat lupa.
He probably think ~wow, Darlene's so fat oredi.
Fat pun fat la.... hehe :)

No comments: