::click me::

Saturday, April 18, 2009

12:04am

Just got back from work.

I just hate my department - day by day, it's just getting worse and worse!

I love MAS but not the higher level people in my dept. Especially those who in charge of rostering staff.

Enough about work. Now that i am home, i'm feeling much better with Hobs around.

Miss my sisters....

Miss my family...

I wish to stay longer the other day. I was kind of hoping that i wouldn't be able to make on that flight. But unfortunately, i was accepted on that flight, along with Jane D.

To see Judy cried while hugging me, that moment really made me want to stay and just stop working in KL.

I love my family very much. They are definitely my LIFE. Can't imagine my life without them.

And of course, I love my Hobs too...

On my way home from work just now, i listened to my old CD i found in the cd folder. It was Sarah Maclachlan's cd. I love her, the voice, the songs, the music. So much feeling in her songs. I imagine all things while listening to her musics.

I have this aloe vera gel on my face. Can't really talk to Hobs coz i don't wan to ruin the 'gel mask'. hehehe!

He is watching Bean: The Holiday movie right now. From our room, i could hear him laughing in that living room, as if he is watching it for the first time.

He, somehow, is still sick - he is not feeling very well but yet, i could see the cigarette!

How to get well if like that...?!

Macam budak budak... :)

i still love you though.....

No comments: