::click me::

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Home

Can't believe that i am actually in KK now.

I took 4am flight from KUL to BKI. Reached KK at about 6.30am. Just in time for breakfast with family. We spent almost an hour at a coffee shop, catching up stories with my parent and sisters.

Laughter.

But deep inside me, i am still thinking of Anna, hoping that she is alright.

Today is Brenda's birthday. There will be a small barbecue party for her tonight. Guests? Family only la...

Can't believe she's eighteen years old now. She grew into a fine lady, i must say. She's smart too. She even has a boyfriend, as much as i think that she's too young for love, but what the heck, she's all grown up now. She knows what is best for herself.

Ahhhhh, i am so full right now. Feeling a little bit sleepy too. Kenyang la. Just finished makan Bak Kut Teh (the one i brought from Nilai) with family.

Shower. That's what i need right now.

Hope this Easter holiday would at least free my mind from thinking about work. Work at the airport - really killing me, stressful.

I really need this holiday. I guess.

*miss my Hobbes so much, he was not able to join me. Yalah, Roxy and those cat, kena ada tukang jaga lor... Hehe, love you Hobbes.

No comments: