::click me::

Sunday, March 13, 2011

When i woke up this morning, i straight away changed the channel to News Channel to watch if there is any new update in Japan. I was shocked to know that there were another 14 earthquakes after the first one! Luckily there was no more tsunami attack. But bad news, Hawaii and Indonesia were also hit by tsunami.

I think, this will not stop here. There will be another. I hope it will not happen as bad as Japans.

In the afternoon, i went to my cousin's wedding. It was raining. Good thing that it was raining, because i just can't tolerate with heat.

When i was there, i can't stop thinking about Japan. I kept looking at the dark skies. I asked myself, are these dark clouds came all the way from Japan? The rain and the mud everywhere - all looked so messy which made me even worry.

We came home after spending 4 hours at the wedding leaving my mum behind. She wanted to spend more time there. Again, as soon as we reached home, i switched on the TV only to find out that one of the nuclear plants exploded! It was said yesterday that cooling system at one of the plants was not working well. So now, it's exploded.

What comes to my mind when i got to know this news? Well, here's what i think -

ALL IS BAD WHEN IT COMES TO RADIOACTIVE!

Japan.... one thing after another. It's like a never-ending battle.

In the end, we are only human. No matter how good we are, how excellent our technologies are - we can't beat the nature.