::click me::

Friday, March 11, 2011

My first article, a short one - was published in Korean Air's News Fountain, yesterday.

When i wrote the article, i didn't put a pen-name but as 'Traveling & Sightseeing by BKI'. And yet it came out like this -

By contribution of HARRY DARLENE JOY MARIAN(BKISM)

Geez.... First, when i decided to write that article, i didn't tell my boss that i was going to errrr... contribute an article. And of course i didn't tell my other colleagues about it too. I was thinking that i could give them a BIG suprise by putting 'Traveling & Sightseeing by BKI' - at least it sounded more like a job by BKI Team. Not just by myself (although it is written by me.)

Whatever la.

Since, the editor in Korea published my first article. I think that i'm going to go ahead with a second article. My father said - why don't you write an article about Harvest Festival?

That's one good idea. And so that will be my next article.

(but guess what? my boss didn't say anything to me regarding this article - i was kindda hoping that he would at least appreciate my work... but he didn't. Duhh!)