::click me::

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Animal Abuse.

A dog named Sushi.

3 Kittens and the mother cat.

I just don’t know what to do with these 2 animal abusers. Send them hate-letters/emails? I did. Once. To that Sushi’s owners - husband and wife, apparently. I was really angry - i can’t remember what i wrote in that FB email. And that was not it, i even forwarded the abusive clips to PETA!

Again, i was really angry. God knows what happen if i see them face to face.

And this tomboy girl of Serdang who killed 3 kittens using her umbrella? I cried when i saw that CCTV clip. I watched just one time and the image of that mother cat trying to rescue her kittens kept playing in my mind. Poor thing.

Talking about revenge. I can’t do anything about revenge. But I do believe that you will get back what u did that kittens.

Animals are precious. They are God’s too.

I love my Pets. I always tell myself, I am so lucky to have you! And my Pets probably feel the same way too.

God is fair. Be good to others and you will get the best out of it.