::click me::

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

No cake but surprise!

I said in my last blog that i'd be going to Anna's house to celebrate her birthday. She said she didn't need one and so i respect her needs. So there was no cake.

But, turned out - there was a surprise behind all that. My boss interviewed her last week, well, she didn't get the exact job she asked for, but she was offered to join my department! And the best thing is, she called me just now to tell me that my boss will consider her request to join my team! A little weird though, but what the heck - it would be fantastic! After all, we both are from the same batch back in year 2003.

Hmmm.... Bob went out to buy TOTO, today is a special draw. He won the other day. On Magnum, and guess what, he bought carpet grasses and packets of sand for our backyard!

Oh, tonight is Transformers! Can't wait for it!!!

Dzul and Sree, enjoy ur day at work. I'm on my annual leave. Oh, how i love bragging about this... :)

No comments: