::click me::

Sunday, June 21, 2009

I make Peace with the Sun.


I am on my Offday & Restday today! I have been waiting for these 2 days... just for me to relax and do nothing, of course - clear my mind.

Today is Father's Day... wished my dad via sms just now. Too bad i am not there to at least wish him with a kiss on the cheek while hugging him. Hmmm, can't remember when was the last time i celebrated Father's Day. He is in Brunei, me in KL and the rest of the family is in KK. Ha-ha!

Not forgotten, today is Anna's birthday. I feel bad for her because she is all alone on her birthday. Called her in the afternoon, i asked if she needs to go anywhere - she said she wanted to stay at home. I called it her way to make peace with herself. Her late husband died on April, just a month before their 3rd wedding anniversary. She was so devastated that her husband is no more longer with her. Today is her birthday, and a month from now would be her husband's birthday.... just imagine, how sad is that?!

I am going to her place later. I am sure, a piece of cake would make her day better.

No comments: