::click me::

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Heavy brain of mine...

To tell you the truth, i have a lot of things going on in my mind.

Don't know where to start, and personally, i have no idea how to end it.

Seriously, i wish - with a blink of an eye, it would go away.

Erase it. Do we have that kind of technology, like what we always see in the movies?

Honestly, this is not fun. It is not an interesting chapter either.

I guess i am hoping too much. We can't always get what we want.

What i want?

A life. A perfect one.

But how? By creating one? Or by building one?

I hate failures, and to that, i am afraid of life. I don't even have the guts to at least imagine how my life would be like.

I'm tired. Exhausted. My brain is always talking. I feel like someone else is living inside me.

I need some air, with rainbows surrounding me.

But, like i said.... i hope too much.

No comments: