::click me::

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I dont feel tired. I am still on that active mode. Mum said, take easy on each thing i do but, especially at work, i tend to forget that i am actually pregnant! Thank God i dont run anymore from counter to gate or vice versa. I managed to slow it down by walking fast! Hahaha....

Anyway, im now 22nd week pregnant. Is my belly huge? Husband said it is showing already. I begin to feel the baby twist and turn in my belly somewhere last week or probably in last two weeks. It feels amazing!

I went to KL last Friday to stay a few days with Husband. I was soooo happy just to meet and spend couple of days with him. Yep, i cant deny the fact that im am quite sad to see us not staying together. Especially when i am pregnant. Whilst other couples stay together right after their marriage, me and Husband on the other hand, have to be in that long distance relationship as husband and wife... Due to work commitment, he has to stay in KL and me here in KK. He is planning to quit the job and will find another job here in KK. In the meantime, we will just have to agree this method, we will keep visiting each other whenever we have the chance. And of course, phone calls are important too.

I sprain my wrist while sleeping and it still hurts until today. The worst part is that i sprain my right wrist. I cant write properly and even having hard times driving car. It has been 2 full weeks now and the pain hasnt got down yet. I think the pain is part of the nature in pregnancy. My dad said, being pregnant is not easy and that includes all the pains. Oooo... I just hope it is not because i broke my wrist or anything worse than that. If this because of pregnancy, i will take it - cant complain much. After all, despite of the pain, i am still feeling overjoyed with this pregnancy. So, that pain dont really bother me that much.

I pray to God, like always, to bless and grant me and Husband and my baby a good health, and same goes to my family and his family. I am just thankful that i still have my family with me and that i can seek their help with my pregnancy while husband is away in KL. So far, all of them are very supportive and i am soooo blessed to even born in this family.

Last night, we had a rosary prayer at my mother in law's place for my late father in law 2 years death anniversary. May he rest in peace.

Yesterday too is my sister's 2nd year wedding anniversary. I wished her by sending text but didnt get anyrelly from her. She probably busy arranging candlelight dinner with her husband. I hope soon she will get pregnant too!

Picture inset is the latest ultrasound image i took last week so i could show it to Husband when i visited him last Friday.

I still dont know its gender. I was like okay baby, surprise mummy!

Ooppps, that's another picture of me and Husband. Look, im huge already!

No comments: