::click me::

Thursday, October 11, 2012

During this pregnancy, i had to visit two different place for prenatal check ups. Well, the other one doesnt include prenatal checks though but i still visit the clinic for other things.

I had my first ultrasound check with the printed baby scan at Klinik Tokou in Donggongon because i just need to make sure that there is something growing inside me. And Bang! There is one! I almost cried when the doctor showed me the baby's heart.

Then the doc said, i should really start visiting the government clinics for prenatal checks. He suggested me that i should go to government practice clinic rather than to a private and expensive hospital.

And so i followed his advice and started to go to Klinik Kesihatan Putatan for all my check ups. It's free and free as long as you can stand the long queues! Ooooh dear, the queues are so long with loud noises of children playing and running around. I cant tell which one is the parent because there are just too many of them in there. That place similar to fish market! Even the nurses had to shout for patients names. Only 1 to 2 rooms using number system, the rest is by shouting out the names!

Well i cant just switch clinic after registering myself in here and most of the lab tests such as blood test and urine test been done here. So i dont think i want to go all through that again or start all over again if i switch clinic.

The reason why i choose to stay is because the nurse treat me good. Once you are in the nurse's room, you almost forget how busy it was at the waiting area. They talked to you nicely and really concern about you being pregnant. That's the only reason why i stick to this clinic.

Other than that, you have to stick your arse to the fact that every visit will takes about 4-5 hours TOP! I just hope anyone out there who decided to use this clinic must be as patience as i am! It's not an easy task to be in that long queue espeacially when you are pregnant like me.

I still visit the first clinic because i need updates on baby ultrasound and of course some printouts too because i just need to update my Husband using that printouts. The government clinic does the ultrasound too but they dont have the printout facilities. Darn!

Talking about which place you need to go for prenatal checks doesnt really matter if you go to government or private. To me as long as i receive the treatment that i should receive during this pregnancy, im all good. If you are willing to spend extra cash in private clinic, go for it! You will still receive the same treatment, same medicine, just minus the long queue and noises.

No comments: