::click me::

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Another SMS.

I hope it would be the last SMS i received from you.

Although this you asked for forgiveness, i can't really forget about the things you've said before this.

Seriously, there are no more term as FORGIVE and FORGET. People somehow don't forget things easily. We forgive but it will always remain in our heart - whether it is good or bad.

In that last message, you said that you are sorry but at the same time redeeming your pride? What was that?

This time i just don't get you.

The one thing that really disturbed me is that you get to blast all your disagreements with me and then you said you're sorry?

Well done. You feel relieved. You did it all in one package.

And me - left alone feeling all the misery.

Hope you are happy with that.