::click me::

Monday, January 10, 2011

2011 resolution?

To be honest, i have none.

I kindda have all sort of wishes whenever it comes to a new month. Let alone new year. Having wishes every month is very much like having a new resolution. It's just that my resolution doesn't come every new year. Mine is monthly. Not all achieved, i must say.

But i have one thing in mind, lately.

I want to settle down for REAL this time. This year i am going to be 30 years old. Well, not really the number i've been looking forward to. But then, that's life. Age is part of life. It's really up to me how to live in it.

GET MARRIED, JOY! Time is ticking out.

As much as i really want to settle down, i don't put pressure on this matter.

After all, it is just a resolution. 80% of my resolution doesn't come true.

So, i don't really rely on any expectation.

I just go with the flow. If God's willing, then I'll be on that track.