::click me::

Monday, September 27, 2010

Waltzing with the Cranberries

For the past 2 weeks, i have been listening to The Cranberries songs. But due to not-known problem with Brenda's CD player in her car, i only manage to hear about 6 songs in the CD. never really get to listen the whole CD. I wish i knew the problem.

The Cranberries - i just love their music. will always be. Many of their tracks are my favorite! I'm sooo in love with this Irish band, til now. Forever!

I have all the albums (Bob downloaded all of them... for me xoxo). Going to ask him to make me a Mp3 for all Cranberries' album. I miss Cranberries sooooo much.

How can u ever forget this wonderful song? The Cranberries - When You're Gone


The Cranberries introduced themselves to me with this song - Ode to my Family


I love this unplugged version - Zombie


Dolores O'Riordan said, this was her FIRST KISS. Well, mine too! Linger.