::click me::

Sunday, September 19, 2010

dark hole

My biggest regret was when we lost our Rottweiler, Rocco. He was barely 4 months old, and we lost him. It happened to me once, I lost Chopper few years ago because of Parvovirus... and i took that as a lesson, me and Bob have a very healthy female Rottweiler, Roxy. She is now coming to 5 years old.

Me and my father bought a puppy Rottweiler for $700 a few months ago. Not cheap. i know. The lady said she had just vaccinated the puppy the day before. She gave the health card to me. His next jap for vaccine would be in couple of months.

Yet i didn't bring him to the vet. Why did I repeat the same mistake all over again?!

STUPID me!

I hate myself the day he died. 16th September 2010.

This is just something that i will never forgive myself.

I lost 2 dogs because of this deadly virus. I know the dangerous level of this virus and yet i didn't do what i was supposed to do.

This virus is a number 1 enemy for Rotts. In 3 days, this virus alone could kill a Rott.

I've never seen my father so angry and hurt because of my foolish mistake. In 7 years, no one has ever blamed me over something but this time - it did hit me BIG time.

I can't cry, and i can't even voice out. I was so ANGRY with myself. I feel like jumping out from the car whilst my father driving it.

I don't blamed him being that angry towards me. He loves the dog dearly...

I hope to replace him another Rott. Been looking all over KK for a Rott pups.

And i don't mind spending huge $, again. I'll replace, and i will not EVER AGAIN repeat the same mistake.

RIP Rocco. Please come back into our lives again... we want the SAME you.