::click me::

Thursday, October 22, 2009

of Deschanel, Levitt and Ledger.



I just want to say that i like the girl Zooey Deschanel from the moment i saw her in ALMOST FAMOUS movie. Kindda like her a lot. Her face - let's just say - fashion-type look. Like Katy Perry, but i like Zooey better. When i first watch this video clip, i thought she is just a girl in that video clip, little did i know that she actually sings the song. Talented!

And of course, that guy Joseph Gordon Levitt, his face is so familiar to me. Then, i kindda have this glance of Heath Ledger as he dances in the video clip. He's definitely our next Heath Ledger, yeah, for those who misses Mr. Ledger, take a quick look on Levitt... his face will cure your broken heart. Believe me, i must say that i feel so happy that we still have someone like Ledger in this world. He is not totally gone yet. There is a new Heath Ledger! Let me introduce you - Joseph Gordon Levitt. He talks like him (minus the Aussie accent, of course!), his voice tone, his eyes, his body language, his hair... OMG!

Bob agrees with me on this one. Ha-ha!

Well then, enjoy the video clip of She & Him 's - Why do you let me stay here?

This is again, another fav of mine. A good song.