::click me::

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

0741hrs

Yesterday. I called Anna, around 4pm but again, she didn't picked up my calls.

Why? I have no idea.

I was hoping that we both can go out for a chat maybe, well, my intention was to bring her out so she could help me with some groceries shopping at Giant.

I hate shopping groceries all by myself. It is always with Bob.

And so i didn't get to go out because no one there to take me out. And, there was nothing to cook.

I had a plan for Bob yesterday. I wanted to celebrate his first-day-working by preparing some dinner for him.

Since, there was nothing to cook, i waited for him.

And instead, we went out to HongKong Restaurant for, well, let me say - a quick dinner. We had Chicken Rice for 2 and Sprouts. I drove the car, because he said he was too tired to drive.

He went to work again today. I woke up early too. I prepared him the breakfast - toasted bread with half-cooked eggs. I didn't make him any coffee or tea or even milo. That would make his stomach uneasy, he said. He drank Revive, instead. A cold one!

I have to go back to sleep. My shift starts at 4pm. Surprise, surprise! Today, im going to work by bus. I can't recall the last time i took a bus. This is how it's going to be starting today. Bob's using the car and i am willing to go to work by bus. Fair and square? well, the truth, i don't even mind.

I could call that as an exercise. Who knows i could lose a few pounds by walking from house to the bus-stop. Hahaha.

Oh, bout Anna, she never returns my call since yesterday. :(

No comments: