::click me::

Monday, May 21, 2012

Errrrr....

Less than a week now...


Didn't realize that the important day for us is just around the corner. Am feeling even more nervous after i received an early gift and ang pow from my very good old friends. To my surprise, they came over to my house yesterday afternoon! Unannounced! It was really good to see them both and their kids...


Ahhh.... i miss them already. Friends come and go in our lives but Louis and Mala are among those friends who always keep in touch with me. Forget Facebook, they are the people you called true friends forever!


Too bad they couldn't attend my wedding reception, their presence would actually make the day even merrier! Maybe some other times we will have that time where we used to spend before.


Louis and Mala, thank you again for your friendship. God bless you both and children! :-)


Xoxo


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: