::click me::

Monday, April 23, 2012

What's up?!

What's up with me lately? First, Korean Air is no longer operating in Kota Kinabalu due to unexpected dissapointing sales demand. I rejected their offer to relocate me in Kuala Lumpur station. So, they have to let me go. I was the first to go with compensation RM 4+++.00 on the 8th March 2012. My other colleagues, Mark and Philip left two weeks after me, and Tiffany left after another two weeks. My Boss relocated to Danang, Vietnam. After my 'departure' from Korean Air, i spent most of my time and compensation money on my wedding preparation. Oh, how glad i am to have received the compensation money! After all, i am not a good in saving money compared to Hobs. While waiting for the big day, i cook and sale breakfast or lunch box to Airasia employees. Surprisingly, i am really good on this but really, it's tiring! But i just love doing it. My dad, he is not very keen to what i am doing now. I told him, this is just a hobby. Duhh! Still, despite the busy-ness, i miss my colleagues, i miss Korean Air! To date, Korean Air is the best company to work with. There were times where i regreted leaving this company, but decision had to be made. And the result of the decision is i want to stay at my hometown. I can't risk my remaining adult years staying away from my family. Later in the afternoon, i have an interview session at Penampang Point. Wish me luck although i am not sure what sort of company is that. Let's hope for a good position though. Xoxo :-)

No comments: