::click me::

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Back to hometown!

I'm finally back to KK.

Leaving KL this time is much more harder than last time.

Before i left, i met Dzul and gave him the SAMCRO dvd for him to watch. We walked together and gave a good hug as farewell. Going to miss that guy. The only friend i care about...

And Hobbes, not so easy to leave too. But he'll be just fine. I miss him already.

And i miss Cibbo too and the other cats. Roxy... Damn it, i miss them dearly now...

Here i am. I'm back... It feels like i never left at all. I'm happy to be here and glad too.

At this time, i'm all alone with my cousin, Boy. Brenda is on her way home from her Campus. The rest of the family went to Penang for vacation yesterday. Brenda is joining them in couple of days. Me? I'm missing a lot of family outings, well, including this one.

Hopefully next time i am able to join them. In fact, i do not wish to miss anymore fun with them.

Xoxo

No comments: