::click me::

Friday, November 11, 2011

It's not good but thank you anyway.

Great! So, they pulled out my name from participating Company Orientation Course in Incheon, Korea. And to add more salt on the wound, they extended me for another week here!

He, you-know-who, postponed my participation til next year January. I somehow know that will never happen. Knowing that BKI station will only operate til February. Who would send a staff for a course when obviously that station will be offline soon? I don't hope much on that, they are just word of empty promises.

And me being stucked here in KUL - sucks man! Furthermore, the revised roster i received yesterday is not really something that would make me appreciate their honesty of keeping me longer here. By looking at the roster, it's clearly i am only extended here to accomodate their annual leave intakes. One by one is having a good treatment getting their annual leave approved and me, the pity ones, have to cover them. Seriously shit!

Of course i'm mad and angry over this. What am i? A replacement? Yet, i have no voice on this matter. To not make it even worse, i just have to put a BIG FAKE smile on my face. Inside, i feel like screaming!

Postponed my course and extended me for another week simply because they have short manpower. What a piece of bullshit!

Well, what the hell. I don't care but thank you. With all this crap arrangement, at least, i don't have to burden my family. Despite all the hurt i'm feeling right now, i'm thankful that i will leave my family out of the burden i was about to ask them.

I'm helping you out, KULKK. Just stop taking advantage on me. I'm not a toy.

To my family, i'm coming home soon. When soon is taking too long, just wait for me okay. Xoxo.

No comments: