::click me::

Thursday, December 3, 2009

My family and LIMA

Today is my REST DAY.

I started my day wishing Bob a good morning and safe drive to work. We hugged and quick kiss before he left.

That was at about 6:45am.

Then, I took out a container out from the fridge. Inside : marinated chicken wings, i put it in a container and left it overnight. Letting them cool a bit, i started cleaning the sink, full of plates from last night's dinner with Bob.

Placed the chicken wings in the oven. Cook for about an hour. Hmmm, smells good.

I also made nasi lemak with sambal ikan bilis, and i fry some chicken wings too - Judy's request.

Got everything packed in my Tupperware containers and put them in my big Blue Harrods bag.

And i am ready to hit the road to LCCT to meet my family! Yey! (hmmm, i took a bus to NILAI bus station and from there i took a taxi to LCCT which costs me RM35.80 - that was my spending before 9:00am! Crazy!)

But, what the hell.... i am just so happy to meet them. They will only be on transit for couple of hours before their next flight to Langkawi.

They are going to Langkawi for the LIMA show.

Grrrrr............ I am so jealous. I can't go with them... wuaaahhh!

Anyways, i met them about 10:15am. My mobile phone was already dead, i can't reach them earlier through mobile, so i had to stand right at the front glass window to greet them....

Yippie!

They said i slimmed a bit. Wakaka! What a funny statement! I didn't even lose an inch, apalagi in KG!

I missed them so much, and my 18yrs old sister, Brenda was running towards me just to hug me. What a kiddo! Love her!

My cousin, Boy, was also there. And what surprised me more was when i saw Tigi! He is in the family holiday also...? I am so JEALOUS!!!

Well, this is another family vacation to be remembered, there are also two extra members in the family - Boy and Tigi! The more the merrier. My father always wanted that - more people means more happiness.

I can only join them on the 7th December.

To join them, there is something that i need to do.

No biggie thing. I just need 2 days.

Just two days.

We sat and had some family chats and jokes at McDonald's Restaurant. We laughed a lot. Glad to be with them even if it's only for few hours. We didn't talked any serious matters. We are such in an absolute holiday mood!

They left for Langkawi boarding gate at 11:15am. Again, we hugged and waved and giggled and laughed. It's just a never-ending of ours.

They are now at Langkawi. My sisters and the 2 boys are stucked in the airport while waiting for my parents. Both my parents went for the special LIMA exhibition. Tickets are Rm50 per ticket. Tickets valid til last day of LIMA. Good deal, huh?!

Well, they are indeed enjoying their vacation right now.

I waiting mine on 7th December. Will be right there with you all.

Muah!