::click me::

Monday, August 31, 2009

Lazy+Sleepy+&Lazy

I'm at my family's house. Had the most fun yesterday and of course the day before, and the day before that. We had the bestest fun ever. Plus, we are the happy and loving family! Everyone knows that... ehem!

Wanna put pictures that i took so far during our family outing but i am so bloody sleepy and tired, i just didn't get enough rest since day 1 i arrived. Not that it is bad, it was fun - it's just that my body is out of energy right now.

I am truly exhausted.

Will try to post all the pictures when i finally got myself fully pumped up with energy. Ha-ha!

And now, it's time for me to go for a nap - joining Brenda. She's already on her beauty sleep position - with Carla, the youngest cat in the house.

Ta-ta for now. It's only 12:38noon. How bad is my restless-body?? *sigh*

No comments: